I thought I’d share the attention jaredfranklin.com received following the blog post with photos of the first shattered iPhone 4.
Stats from 6/24-6/25
- 3,500+ Visits from 76 countries/territories including Isle of Man, which I’ve never heard of
- 4,300+ Page Views
- ~30% of Visits from Firefox on Windows
Top Traffic Sources
- Gizmodo.com (740 Visits) – First iPhone 4 Broken After One-Foot Drop and Apple Stops Replacing Shattered iPhone 4s After 50 Units
- BusinessInsider.com (537) – Uh Oh, Is Apple’s iPhone 4 A Lemon?
- Direct Traffic (419)
- Macworld.it (297)
- Crunchgear.com (230) – So it begins: The iPhone 4 shatters like a mofo
Genius Reader Comments: